Our Family Binder: Home Maintenance | Sew Simple Home
Textual description of firstImageUrl

Our Family Binder: Home Maintenance

WELCOME to our Organize Me!!! Sizzlin' Summer Series!!
In an effort to be a bit more organized I decided to create a Family Binder.  It would include not only important family information, but also help me to be more organized and efficient.  I got a lot of my ideas from Pinterest on my Organizing page.  I've created some of my own printables and have borrowed some from others.  I'll include links to those.  So for Monday's this summer, I'll show you my Family Binder and provide you with some printables you can use to start your own binder.  To make sure you don't miss any of the fun, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest or join us on BlogLovin.

Get Your Crap Together


Enjoy!!

Missed a Week?

Home Maintenance Section

This section I totally stole from others.  I found these great lists on PINTEREST!
But they are really good lists.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments

  1. Not sure if intended, but I am hardpressed to find a link for this section.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!