Halloween Matching Game | Sew Simple Home
Textual description of firstImageUrl

Halloween Matching Game


Hi it's Amy from Nap Time Crafters and Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop stopping in today with a fun Halloween craft and game!


My oldest is almost 4 and just starting to really have fun with games so we made this fun Halloween matching game together. Here's what you'll need to make your own:


  • Halloween Clip Art or you can print out my set here
  • 2 Sheets of 12x12" scrapbook paper (double sided works best)
  • Crayons, colored pencils, etc.
  • Glue stick
  • Laminator or clear contact paper (optional)


1. Cut out all of your clip art. You'll mount them later on 4x4" squares so just make sure you trim them to smaller than that

2. Let your little artist go to work. Anne's a bit of a scribbler so I had to remind her to do a nice job :)
 I knew she wouldn't last coloring all 18 so I did half and matched my colors to what she choose

3. Cut your scrapbook paper into 4" squares and glue on your pictures. If you're going to laminate don't worry about gluing them down very well

4. For extra stability we ran them through the laminator so they'll last for more than one Halloween season

And that's it! Have fun playing :) We sure have!


For more Halloween fun with your kids you might enjoy these projects:
  

Thanks for having me and Happy Halloween!
Amy