Boo Buttons from Circus Berry | Sew Simple Home
Textual description of firstImageUrl

Boo Buttons from Circus Berry

_ Annethumbnail
Hello everyone. I'm Anne from Circus Berry.

I am a perpetual crafter, decorator, and inventor of reasons to have celebrations everyday. I live outside of Buffalo, NY with my husband, two kids, and dog. My professional career began as a Speech-Language Pathologist, but I have had a flair for DIY, decor, crafts, entertainment, food, and drink for as long as I can remember. After a few unfortunate layoffs in the past couple of years I took lemons and made lemonade, taking my other passions to the next level and starting my own party-styling and design business. The Circus Berry blog is my natural extension of that business, where I share inspiration for food, drink, party, DIY, home style, photography, and all around fun. Stop over to see the crazy, the creative, and the spark-tacular!


I am so excited to be a part of the 31 Days of Halloween here. Today I am sharing these cute Halloween buttons that the little ones can wear when they aren't sporting their costumes.

halloween-pin-diy

You will need 2 1/4 inch plastic buttons/pins and cupcake liners to start. The rest depends on how you want to deck out your pins. I used some glitter paper punched to 2 inches, washi tape, letter stickers, and a marker (to fill in some of the dots on my liner).

halloween-pin-supplies

First, take the button apart. Put the punched circle in the front side of the button, facing out/down.

step-one

Then put your liner on the paper...

step-two
Next, line up the back of your Halloween buttons and push down gently until it clicks...
step-three
When you flip it over it should look like this:
step-four
Then just flip the liner inside out.
step-five
Decorate!
halloween-pin-stickershalloween-pin-coloredfinished-halloween-pins
boo-pin
Once they are on, don't forget to make the scariest Halloween face ever!
boo-pin-scary-face
Happy Halloween everyone! Thanks for having me! *Anne
facebook header
email bloglovin facebook instagram pintererst twitter

Create these fun and unique Halloween buttons for your little ones to wear when they aren't wearing their costumes.